GDC Design take a measured approach to all our medical refurbishment work. Once commissioned, a fit-out specialist will undertake a detailed survey of your current premises and advise on all aspects of the necessary upgrade requirements for Health and Safety and compliance with SHFN 30 Infection Control. GDC then prepare a Scope of Works which may include
• Installation of Biogaurd ceilings and acoustic ceilings
• Antimicrobial flooring to help to reduce the possibility of MRSA
• Acoustic doors to consulting rooms for privacy
• Emergency and low energy lighting designed to reduce your carbon footprint
• Use of solid surface worktops and splash-backs with NHS compliant washing facilities.
In addition, GDC Design provide and install medical sundries including examination lamps and commercial deluxe treatment couches, with a wide range of loose furniture all with anti-bacterial upholsteries.
Bespoke DDA compliant reception desks and any mandatory upgrade to comply with current DDA requirements including disabled toilet facilities will help to reassure your surgery users and yourself that your premises meets with the highest standards.